The work of the Competence Center for on-the-go Consumption is supported by an advisory board comprising of well-known business representatives. The board meets three times a year and exchanges views on different issues and questions from the field of on-the-go consumption with Prof. Dr. Benoit.
An example of the items covered at the advisory board meetings is the presentation and exchange of views on innovative, new shop formats in the field of on-the-go consumption. On site visits are also conducted.
Members of the Advisory Board
Chairman of the Advisory Board
- Rikus Kolster, Senior Vice President Buying & Category Management, Lekkerland SE
Advisory Board members
- Stefan Ziegler, Geschäftsleiter Sales/Marketing, Coca-Cola European Partners Deutschland GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Benoit, Director CCC University of Surrey
- Christian Cron, Sales Director Germany Brown-Forman Deutschland GmbH
- Jürgen Stolz, SVP Corp. Strategy & Business Transformation Lekkerland SE
- Peter Hack, Owner Hack AG
- Frank Hanisch, Channel Development Director and Special FF, Mars GmbH
- Christina Tölle, Sales Director Off Trade, AB InBev Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
- Tiemo Frisch, Head of Retail Key Account, Red Bull Deutschland GmbH
- K.-H. Westing, Sales Director, Intersnack Knabber-Gebäck GmbH & Co.KG
- Frank Golombek, Director Out of Home, Unilever Deutschland GmbH